1) The Company will accept absolutely no returns for product found defective at the distributor or returned by a dealer or customer as a warranty claim without a Return Material Authorization (RMA) Number. Customers should email returns@itc- us.com or call our Quality Department 1-888-871-8860 to obtain a Return Material Authorization (RMA) number prior to sending product back to the Company.
2) All correspondence and credits pertaining to the alleged non-conforming product will reference the RMA number. If your company uses its own return goods numbering system, the Company will make every effort to include both reference numbers on the Company’s RMA. All returns must be accommodated by our RMA number or they will not be processed. If product is received without our RMA number written on the outside of the carton, it will be refused upon receipt. All customers have 30 days to return product or the RMA will be voided.
3) All RMA returns should be sent to the attention of RETURNS at the following address: ITC Incorporated, 3030 Corporate Grove Dr, Hudsonville, MI 49426.
ALL RETURNS MUST HAVE THE RMA NUMBER CLEARLY MARKED ON THE OUTSIDE OF THE BOX.
4) The Company will reimburse a customer for credit on returned parts that are determined defective by the Company. Credit is entered based on the current Distributor quoted price for said part. The Company will not credit customers for unauthorized dealer mark-ups or customer mark-up fees.
5) The Company will not issue credit for parts that were damaged or inappropriately handled by customer. Alterations to the Company’s part will invalidate the warranty.
6) To preserve your claim, please securely package all parts before shipping to the Company. Damage caused by improper or inadequate storage or packaging before or during shipment will invalidate the warranty and credit may be denied. All claims are reviewed by the Company’s Quality Department to determine the validity of the claim.
7) Invalid returned parts (non-Company parts) shall be held for a maximum of 15 days, then destroyed or returned at customer’s expense, the Company will notify the customer accordingly. Repeated submission of invalid parts will warrant the Company charging the offending customer a handling fee. If a part is damaged or lost during transit, customer is responsible for directing a claim to the courier service, not ITC.
8) The Company is not responsible for freight charges of parts that the customer has ordered in error or for parts that are found not defective.
9) A minimum of 25% or $25.00 (whichever is greater) restocking fee will be invoiced or deducted from the return credit for parts that are not defective, or parts ordered in error providing the parts are returned clean, in the Company’s original packaging and immediately saleable to another Company Customer As-Is. If parts do not meet this criterion, the restocking request will either be denied upon the Company’s receipt of the parts or a Rework Service charge will be applied which will be invoiced or deducted from the credit for parts. The Rework Service charge will vary dependent on the Rework required.
10) Mirrors are an exception, where a minimum of 50% restocking fee of the purchased price will be invoiced or deducted from the return credit for LOOK backlit Mirrors that are not defective, or Mirrors ordered in error.
11) If a scrap credit is authorized by the Company, we will issue an RMA number and apply the credit to the customer’s account without inspecting the product or having it returned to the Company. Scrap credit cannot be taken by a customer without written consent by the Company.
12) If you should have any questions please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call toll free:
1-888-871-8860 or (616) 396-1355
For replacement parts, please contact your sales representative.